Sunday, November 16, 2008

MARRIED!!

After nearly a year of being engaged, Alex and I finally were married. Yesterday we kneeled across the altar and were sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a beautiful day, nice cool weather, the sun was out and I had the people I loved there to congratulate us.

Thanks to my lovely brother Paul, we get to spend a couple of nights at Jacob Lake which is a cute little place...I think. It was completely dark by the time we got here so not sure what the surrounding area looks like. I do however know that the stars are amazing out here and there are a TON of them. Tomorrow I believe we're going to venture to the grand canyon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

James and Cindy said...

I love you guys!!!!!! And I'm proud to say you are my sister!