Monday, November 24, 2008

Our Week

Today was our first day of "real life". Alex and I got home from San Diego yesterday and had a great week. Paul, my youngest brother got us a couple nights at Jacob Lake in which we were able to go to the north rim of the Grand Canyon...totally awesome!











It was going to be something to the affect of an 8 hour drive from Jacob Lake to San Diego so we opted to stop in Vegas for a day. Wednesday morning we headed out to San Diego where we stayed at the Hilton San Diego Resort which was right on Mission Bay. We had such a nice time and even were able to go to Sea World.
......November 30.....
OK, so I started this sometime last week I think and never got around to finishing it. We finally had our last open house yesterday here in Vegas. Thank you SOOOOO much to Keri and her family for helping out in the kitchen, they were a total life saver. I must say I am glad that all the wedding stuff is done. Now Alex and I just need to sit down and do all of our thank you's.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the Thank YOus... I still dont have mine done!!! :)