Monday, December 14, 2009

Frustration

Tomorrow I'll be 40 weeks pregnant. I'm so thankful for this pregnancy and I try really hard not to complain out loud because I know so many amazing women who are unable to get or stay pregnant. With that being said, I AM DONE!!! Last week at my appointment I was expecting to have had some progress in dilating but when the dr told me there had been no change, it was all I could do to not cry in the office. I waited until I hit the car and then broke down. That little bit of information kind of threw me into a funk last week that I struggled to get out of. I was bound and determined today at my appointment to try to convince my dr there was no need to wait to induce me at 41 weeks. This week there was actually a tiny bit of progress made but not enough to sway the lovely dr into inducing me. I'm tired, sore and frustrated. A week from tomorrow I will be induced and it still seems a bit unreal that this time I'm bringing a baby home but I want to be done now. If I'm up at night, I want it to be because I'm feeding a hungry baby not because I can't get comfortable. Now that I've got that off my chest I won't complain anymore. As I said earlier, I am very thankful for this pregnancy.

1 comment:

James and Cindy said...

oh, I love you. And you can complain to me anytime you want. I sure did my share of complaining. All in due time, well all in a week after your due time.