Saturday, December 19, 2009

The final weekend

This is the last weekend it will be just Alex and I. I can't wait to bring this little one home and we both wish he would have come already. It seems everday there is someone else that I know who is due in December that has had their baby. Congrats to Kristen and Chad's wife. Oh and Sophia and then the celebrities who have now had their babies.

Alex and I have quite a bit to do today and Monday. We got most of our grocery shopping done last night, there are just a few things that we need to get today and Monday or I'll have Alex run out and get after the baby and before Christmas. There is still bread that needs to be made, a closet that needs to be cleaned out and organized, bathrooms cleaned, a meal to make and freeze, the list goes on. I started feeling a cold coming on lastnight so I hope that doesn't put a damper on my list of things to do.

To me, it's crazy to think that in just a few days there will be a baby here that isn't going somewhere else. He will be here always. That's really exciting and ner racking all at the same time. There are a few moments where it doesn't even feel real yet and I'm sure it won't feel real until he's in the car and we're driving home. Just a few more days to go!

1 comment:

James and Cindy said...

I can't wait, well I guess I can.