Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Alex




Yesterday was Alex's birthday. He turned the ripe young age of 29. My original plan was to take him shooting for a couple of hours and then go to Joes Crab Shack. Due to unforseen obstacles, that didn't happen so instead I made him a couple to do both and made 29 peanut butter cups (his favorite). My lovely son whom I adore didn't really want to cooperate with me as I tried to make the peanut butter cups and thus it took over 3 hours to make. I was worried that I wouldn't finish them in time to pick up my husband but lucky for me, I completed them within literally minutes of having to leave to pick Alex up.









2 comments:

Lacey said...

How sweet. Please share the recipe.

and

Happy Birthday Alex. 29 is so old. ;)

Janice said...

They look super yummy! Please do share the recipe... and Happy Birthday Alex (even though you have absolutly no idea who I am).