Wednesday, May 19, 2010

In a nutshell

I can't believe it's almost been a month since I've blogged. We're packing up and getting ready to move on Saturday. Blogging just has been pushed to the back as it was just one more thing I felt I had to do that I didn't really want to do. My mommy came up a week ago and helped me pack up pretty much everything that could be packed up and that was a HUGE help. I can't believe it's already Wednesday and we're moving in with my grandparents on Saturday. Our original plan was to only be there for 6 months but I think we will be there for longer. I've decided not to put a time frame on it. As long as we're actively paying off our debt, saving and doing something with our lives, I hope my grandma will be okay with it.

My little niece turned 2 the beginning of the month and we went down to Ephraim for her little party. I helped my sister decorate the cupcakes while she decorated the cake. We both love decorating cakes. In fact, I was perusing Wilton.com last night and came across a cake that I want to make for the 4th of July. I need to get a few things before I make it and it's a fondant cake so it will be a huge experiment for me. I'm excited though. Unfortunately my sister will be gone by then so she won't be able to enjoy it with me.

So while we were packing up last week, my mom came across my journal and asked if I wanted to pack it. I told her to leave it unpacked. I picked it up last night and the last entry was over a year ago. I wasn't even pregnant at the time. I decided to do a quick catch up and I kind of justified not writing in there a little by saying that I had been blogging. It's true, but I need to be better about writing. Writing and blogging.

No comments: