Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What to do?

I need some motivation to workout. Then again, I need to figure out what to do to work out. I have the Turbo Jam DVDs which I love but unfortunately I didn't go with my husband when they unpacked the moving truck and put our stuff into storage. Where might you ask are the workout DVDs??? That's right, they're in the very back of our storage unit... our extremely packed, cramped, no room for anything else storage unit.  So I've been trying to figure out what to do. In the mean time I've been taking walks. I don't have a jogging stroller and I don't know that my regular stroller would work well with jogging. I don't have a weight set, I don't know that I really want to purchase a membership to a gym right now so I was thinking about giving Kendra Wilkinson's new workout DVD a try when it comes out. Any thoughts???

Along with finding a workout plan, I need to find some new healthy meal plans. I get stuck in this rut of making the same things over and over again. I need to find healthy, delicious new meals to make. Also, any thoughts and suggestions are welcomed. I know I always make goals and for some reason I don't stick with them so my new goal that I am determined to meet come hell or high water is to be under 200 lbs by the end of the year. Roughly that equates to me loosing about 23 lbs (according to my last dr appointment) which is totally reasonable. Right? So, for those out there that read this, help!!!

1 comment:

Johnna said...

I LOVE hungry girl cookbooks. I have yet to have an icky meal following her recipes. They call for a lot of "fake meat" (meaning soy crumbles and what not), you can always substitute ground chicken or turkey which is still way better than ground beef. Some food, like tofu shiratake noodles, take a little getting used to but they're really good. Her latest book is a favorite of mine (although cupcakes for around 100 calories WITH frosting from her 200 under 200 calories book are super delish too), she has an awesome recipe for captain crunch chicken. SO yummy. It's a step in the right direction of eating well, and without feeling deprived. She also provides point values for the weight watcher system which is good too :)