Saturday, June 14, 2008

It's the weekend!

I'm so extremely excited that it is finally the weekend. I seriously contemplated calling off work yesterday and having a long weekend. Cindy and James were supposed to leave Thursday but much to my surprise, and Cindy's, it is now Saturday and they are still here! Alex brought his .22 rifle back with him from California so he wants to go shooting with everyone today. Mom and Dad will probably stay behind and watch Emjae. It's starting to get really hot out here so hopefully we won't be gone too long. I'm so sad that summer is now here. Las Vegas is definitely not city of choice to live in. Too hot and dry for me! Alex and I won't be here too long. We know we're not supposed to stay here, we just don't know where we're going. With Alex's job we could end up anywhere. I'm excited for the unkown.

1 comment:

James and Cindy said...

I was so glad I got to stay longer. Now if only it felt like we were suppose to move there :( maybe one day soon