Thursday, September 18, 2008

RSVP

We got our first 2 RSVP's today!!! It was so exciting until Alex realized when had absolutely no idea who they came from. Who sends things without a return address!? What if it gets lost in the mail????? Lucky for me and my amazing ability to narrow the list down as to who it came from I was able to figure out the culprits. Ok, it's still exciting. Linda actually called me lastnight and said "Do you know why I'm calling?" She sounded so excited and I really had no idea and she told me she got the invitation in the mail and had filled out the RSVP to send back. She also went and bought a new dress and I am just so excited!

I thought I should write this down. I had a good day at work today. Those seem to be so few and far between these days. One of my dealers from San Francisco came into town and there were 3 of us from my office that went to lunch with him. It was definitely an enjoyable experience. Much better than the last time I went to lunch with a dealer. I had salmon which was a first for me. I really enjoyed it. It was blackened and seemed to be cooked just right.

Beginning Monday I get to start the rehab part of my chiropractor visits. They say it's really uncomfortable the first couple of weeks. I must say that I am actually excited. The mere fact that I'm starting a program to make my spine go back the way it's meant to be so my back doesn't hurt all the time is awesome! Ask me on Monday how I feel, might be singing a different tune, but right now it's good.

1 comment:

James and Cindy said...

Exciting!!! Im still waiting for my invitation! Good luck on monday. I hope it works out the way you want