Thursday, October 14, 2010

Football





The owner of Alex's company get season tickets to all things U of U. Well, he was unable to go to their homecoming football game and the tickets were up for grabs. Now Alex and I are not fans of the Utes, but we're not haters either. With so many other crazy fans that he works with he didn't think he would get the tickets but he emailed and said he'd like them anyway. He actually was the first one to respond with interest. Who knew!? I was driving back from Vegas the day of the game and woke up extra early so that Erick and I would make it back in time. I'm so glad we did. Though we may not love the Utes, we love football. Too bad the game wasn't that great, the Utes won but it was a TOTAL masacre of the other team. But hey, I'm not gonna turn my nose up at free tickets! It was a lot of fun. There were a few "firsts" for Erick this night. His first football game, his frist trax ride, and he even got his first churro. MMM....churros!

No comments: