Sunday, October 17, 2010

Who do you look up to?

Several years ago while working for an airline, being a trainer was part of my job. I was assigned to train a new girl who I came to have great admiration for. She lives on the other side of the country now and it's been a very long time since I've seen and spent time with her but I keep up with her and her little family through her blog. I still admire her to this day and I would say even more so now than before. Why you ask? She is such an amazing person! Humble, kind, loving, caring, genuine, considerate, thoughtful, thankful, I could go on and on. I look up to her so much, I don't think she realizes how much of an impact she has had on my life. If I could try to be more like a person on this earth, it would be her (other than my Mom. I think my Mom is pretty great). She is constantly giving to those who are without, spreading the word about important issues and always makes sure she has time for her family. Creative, artistic, beautiful in every sense of the word. Kassie, thank you so much for continuing to touch my life and be an example to me though you're hundreds of miles away.

No comments: