Monday, April 18, 2011

You Snooze, You Loose

My wonderful son decided he was going to sleep until 9:00 a.m. today. It was amazing because I, in turn, slept until 9:00 a.m. Which was great and not all at the same time.


My sister is amazing when it comes to coupons and sales. Not like TLC coupon crazy amazing but just amazing. Yesterday when we got the newspaper I took out all of the coupons and cut everything out that I would use and made little piles all over the room. I officially need some sort of organization gizmo to keep everything situated nicely. Well yesterday in the coupons there were a couple of Nivea coupons for $3.00/1 body washes for men and women. Walgreens has them for $3.79 with the coupon makes them $0.79 which in my opinion was awesome but then my sister informs me that Walmart has them for $3.00. Seriously!? You can't beat free! I needed to go to Wally World anyway. So, I packed my son up in the car and head for Walmart. I get in after battling the wind and rain only to find out the they are out of both body washes! DANG COUPON FREAKS!!! I guess I should congratulate them. They beat me to the punch. While they were busy buying out Walmart, I was in my warm bed snuggling so peacefully with my little man. Someday I hope to join the ranks of the amazing couponer and perhaps live in a state where coupons aren't used as heavily. Maybe? Is that even possible these days? Who knows. I'll found out eventually I am sure.

No comments: