Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Loa house will be even

I had my ultrasound today. I had been dying to know what we are having. Thus far I had been hoping for a girl and yet hoping for a boy. My poor son is currently the only boy on either side of the family. Unfortunately for him, it's going to stay that way for awhile. We found out we are having a girl!! It's a little funny to me because when we ask our dear 2 year old son if he wanted a brother or a sister, he kept saying sister. I didn't think he knew what he was talking about but perhaps he did.

My husband is a little sad. Happy we're having a healthy baby (thus far, there are a couple things we have to keep an eye on) but he was hoping for another boy. I am sure we will have another boy in our future but for now, we are being blessed with a little girl. I find it interesting that when the baby comes, it will be 7 years since I had my first girl. Paige will be 7 in June and this baby is due in June, one week for Paige's birthday. I'm curious to see how it all plays out. As for Paige, we told her today that we are having a girl (which is what she wanted us to have) and she said "I knew it!" I'm so thankful to still have her in her my life even though I placed her for adoption. I can't wait for June! Good things to come.

No comments: