Thursday, March 1, 2012

Erick

Little man, you just had you 2 year well check (a little late). You weighed 30 lbs and you are 36 inches tall. The doctor estimates you will be about 5'11 and 175 as an adult.

I just cut the tip of Mr. Binks off yesterday and the first time you asked for it, you looked at it said,"Mom, it's broken." I couldn't resist letting out a little laugh and then told you it wasn't broken. You put it in your mouth and took it out, starting to throw a little fit because it wasn't how you wanted it. At this point, you are still unsure. Lastnight, you went to bed without it like a big boy.

Your tantrums are enough to drive me crazy some days. I hope this will pass soon.

You are starting to come around when we talk about baby Raegan (who is still my tummy at this point). Up to this point, whenever Dad and I try to talk to you about it, you quickly change the subject or just ignore us.

You kissed my belly the other day and told baby Raegan to "have a good day".

You are a such a mama's boy at times, I worry a little that when the baby comes, you're going to struggle with sharing.

Now that Julie is potty trained, you think everytime she goes to the bathroom you need to go to the bathroom. You like to sit down on the little potty with everything still on and on a rare occasion I will catch you taking your pants and diaper off to sit down. I keep hoping that you will want to actually potty train soon. Our first attempt did not go so well.

Your smile warms my heart.

You like to crawl into bed with us. Sometimes in the middle of the night, sometimes early in the morning. It drives me crazy but I love to see you snuggle up close to your Dad.

I love watching you grow and learn new things. The other day you started singing a song and I couldn't figure out what it was a first. I quickly realized you were trying to sing Jingle Bells. I have sung that song to you so much, you are truly my little Christmas baby.

Mommy and Daddy love you!!!

No comments: