Wednesday, February 3, 2010

So Tired!

I feel like I've been up for 24 hours and have been going non stop. I was going to just go to bed and not check in with my peeps about my work out but then I reminded myself that this is really important to me. So, here I am, checking in. I did get my 20 minutes in, albeit in two 10 minute sessions....thanks Erick. I was feeling extremely defeated this morning and was beginning to wonder if I picked the wrong time to work out. After much pondering and further contemplation this morning, I've decided 5:30 a.m. is still the best time to get up and get my groove on with Turbo Jam. So tomorrow is yet another day and at this point I'm convinced that my son will wake at 5:30 as I begin my workout, but I will not let that stop me from accomplishing my goal. Good night blogging world!

No comments: