Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why??

Why is it that when you set out to do something, right around the corner there seems to be something waiting for you? You let it distract you and soon you find yourself doing other things than what you began setting out to do?

Last month I decided I was going to wake up at 5:30 every morning, stretch, exercise and stretch. The first week there were a few hiccups but I accomplished what I had set out to do. Last weekend my little man got a cold and wasn't breathing well so I wasn't sleeping as well and my days were consumed with holding him. It has gone into much of this week and I haven't exercised at all. I've let myself down and that is what frustrates me the most. I know I'm the only one who can change that. There is still plenty of day left that I can get my exercising in and my little man is doing better and I will strive to be better at exercising. I need to do this for me.

No comments: